- Using the Internet for Teaching
- Wisconsin Educational Communications Board
- Wisconsin Eye
- Wisconsin Ide@s Site
- Library of Congress Teaching with Primary Sources Direct
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence
- Central Intelligence Agency World Factbook
Wisconsin PK-12 school may use Google SketchUp 8 Pro at no cost
Google SketchUp, is a 3D modeling software application that is used extensively by schools worldwide. Although there is a free version of SketchUp, there is also a Pro version which is typically a product schools pay for. DPI has entered into new SketchUp Pro Statewide K-12 Licensing Grant and SketchUp Pro 8 is now being offered to all K-12 schools in Wisconsin at no cost for the next 3 years. Now extended from 2013 until 7-31-2015!
If you are interested in getting the free license, have the person who manages software licenses in your school or district contact Amy French email@example.com to be added to a Google Site with information on how to sign up. Please view this short K-12 Case Study Video to see what’s possible.